Grinnell Stone Wall and Patio
2002: Grinnell Stone Wall and Patio
Eatons Neck, NY
ITEM- MP - 08
- Stage 1 - Complete renovation of old patio and wall, included removal of: old shrubs, roots, stumps and grass. All original debris was hauled to land fill and discarded.
- Stage 2 - Grinnell Tumbled Wall Stone and Pavers were selected here. Sorrel type pavers and wall stone to match according to clients orders. Giving the landscape a natural effect while still matching the existing walk and stoop masonry colors.
- Stage 3 - Planting design was motified greatly from the original large overgrown type shrubs to dwarf species and slow growing evergreens.
- Stage 4 - Latter backfill was brought in to go behind wall structures.
- All planting material was hand picked from local growing farms of this region to insure proper growth for our climate conditions.